Monday, August 31, 2015

September postcard contest 2015

This picture is taken from 1600+ meter high. Copyrighted picture from Dagmar M. Dalager


Rules to inter the contest:

Comment down below from this post (you can only inter the contest from this post), so I know you are entered the contest. Write what is your favorite game to play. You can inter as much as you want, like for example if you inter the contest 5 times a month it will count as five enteries.

How I pick the winner:

I will write down all the contenders to a piece of paper, and put it on a hat. I will blindly pick one up, and we will have the winner. And you can see the periscope while I pick the winner up.

After 24 hours if the winner has not respond to me, I will pick one again.

I will pick the winner September 30th 2015.

What will you win?

You will win a Greenlandic postcard with Greenlandic post stamp on it. I will write a little note. This can not exchange to money.

A little note:

I hope you will win, so good luck, and I hope to see you in my live stream from Periscope.

My links:

Instagram: @MissDalager
Twitter & Periscope: @DagmarMDalager
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DagmarsPeriscope

4 comments:

  1. My favorite game to play is Solitare - usually on my phone. I find it very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your blog!!
    I also have a blog, about philately: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com
    I intend to get a visit from every country, and I would really apreciate a visit from Greenland.

    Thanks,
    Pablo from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you on Periscope...so excited to follow you! You are so pretty! Have a great New Year! @CarusoneGirl Twitter and Periscope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you on Periscope...so excited to follow you! You are so pretty! Have a great New Year! @CarusoneGirl Twitter and Periscope

    ReplyDelete